TYPES OF INFORMATION AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
Information is generally collected in one of the following ways:
• By Site Requirement. To register as a member of this Site you may be required to provide the following Personally Identifiable Information: your name, your address, credit card information, a user name that you create and a personal, active e-mail address.
• By User’s Voluntary Submission. When using forms on the Site such as the Sample Request, Inquiry or Feedback forms you may choose to provide other Personally Identifiable Information, such as your name, company name, mailing address, home phone number, credit card information and email address.
HOW INFORMATION COLLECTED IS USED
The information collected by and through this Site may be used by Long Falls Paperboard, its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliates, or other entities that are involved in the operation of this Site for Long Falls Paperboard’s purposes. Long Falls Paperboard may use the information collected and provided, individually or in an aggregate form, as follows:
• to contact you about the Site;
• to notify you about important changes to the Site;
• to evaluate products and services Long Falls Paperboard could offer to you;
• to monitor or improve use of the Site;
• to compare and otherwise use data entered by users for any purpose including consulting, research and marketing;
• to customize the advertising and content you see on the Site;
• to provide special offers to you from Long Falls Paperboard and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries; and
• to send you promotional material on behalf of Long Falls Paperboard and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries.
WITH WHOM INFORMATION COLLECTED IS SHARED
We do not sell, rent or trade any of your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. However, at times, we may share the information collected on this Site with third parties for various purposes. While Long Falls Paperboard will seek to require those third parties to follow appropriate privacy policies and security measures, Long Falls Paperboard does not bear responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties. The following outlines the ways in which your information may be shared with others:
Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information, such as general demographics and Site usage statistics to third parties. When general demographic information is shared with third parties, we do not provide them with the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to Long Falls Paperboard, for example when you register on the Site to place a sample request. Long Falls Paperboard will not, without your prior permission, share any aggregate information with third parties in a form that allows third parties to link it to any Personally Identifiable Information.
Long Falls Paperboard Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with employees, agents, parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates of Long Falls Paperboard.
Business Transfers: The Site, Long Falls Paperboard and/or a subsidiary or division of Long Falls Paperboard may be sold along with its assets, or other transactions may occur in which your Personally Identifiable Information, which we have gathered, is one of the business assets we transfer.
Legal Process: Long Falls Paperboard reserves the right to disclose the information collected by and through this Site, including your Personally Identifiable Information, as required by law and when Long Falls Paperboard believes that such disclosure is necessary to protect Long Falls Paperboard’s rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order or other legal process served on Long Falls Paperboard. The disclosure of this information may be without notice to you.
SECURITY AND ENCRYPTION
While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, Long Falls Paperboard takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to Long Falls Paperboard when you register as a member on the Site. We use SSL encryption technology on the Site and a secure server to encrypt information transmitted between your browsers and our server. As a result, Personally Identifiable Information that you submit during the registration process is transmitted using commercially reasonable security over the Internet.
Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required. The servers for the Site that contain Personally Identifiable Information are stored in a physically secure and climate controlled off-site facility. We protect against data loss by backing-up data, performing, consistency checks and restricting access to information on our servers. It is important to remember that whatever you transmit or disclose online can be collected and used by others or unlawfully intercepted by third parties. No data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure.
THIRD PARTY LINKS, WEBSITES, AND COOKIES
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES TO PERSONAL PROFILE
You have the option of reviewing, correcting, updating, modifying, and deleting your registered member profile and/or removing yourself from Long Falls Paperboard’s email distribution list, at any time and as often as desired, by contacting Long Falls Paperboard using the contact information below.
Should the need arise to contact Long Falls Paperboard about any issue, please do so in writing:
Long Falls Paperboard LLC
161 Wellington Road
Brattleboro, VT 05301 USA