Brattleboro Mill History
We are committed to long-term partnerships with our customers. Our employees are knowledgeable and authentic. Our products are crafted to your standards of quality. Together we can create the textures, finishes and colors your customers need to deliver on their brand’s promise.
- 1961 – Case Brothers expands to current location in Brattleboro, VT
- 1967 – Case Brothers acquired by Boise Cascade
- 1989 – Specialty Paperboard Inc. formed
- 1997 – Specialty Paperboard changes its name to FiberMark
- 2015 – Neenah Inc. acquires FiberMark
- 2018 – Long Falls Paperboard LLC acquires Brattleboro VT manufacturing facility following a referral by the United Steelworkers.