Long Falls Paperboard At A Glance
After more than half a century of innovating to serve customers, the Brattleboro mill has earned a reputation for quality and consistency. Long Falls Paperboard produces distinctive, fiber-based covering materials and is trusted to take products from concept to reality for a variety of industries worldwide.
With an extensive range of visual and tactile options, Long Falls Paperboard materials provide an array of design and performance possibilities for applications in the records retention, archival storage, premium packaging, and technical/industrial markets. The company's specialty fiber-based materials are enhanced with a variety of colors, finishes, and embossing techniques that create visual depth and unique product opportunities.
LFP’s unique market position:
- Long term customer relationships – some continuously for more than 50 years.
- Experienced management team
- New owners have spent their entire careers in the paper industry.
- Many members of the staff have worked at the mill for decades.
- LFP uses a variety of fibers in its manufacturing process, including recycled material.
- The mill’s ability to produce custom color, coating, and embossing capabilities provide paperboard with unique physical characteristics and distinctive finishes.
LFP serves a wide range of end-uses and markets including:
- Document management for school and office products,
- Archival filing and storage,
- Premium Packaging for retail brands, and
- Technical Products for the pharmaceutical industry.